I do what I can to keep the door open to all, especially given the current economic downturn. Fees are decided on a sliding scale based upon what you tell me you can afford. The lowest fee was chosen because it is the lowest fee at neighborhood clinics offering services to people with limited incomes, including artists and writers and students and creative people. The top fee is a rate charged by therapists throughout New York City, and I will ask you to pay it if you work at a better-remunerated calling.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Can I see an out-of-network psychotherapist
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my insurance company or primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.